fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Our NPO application and provisional AGM announcement

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Our NPO application and provisional AGM announcement
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:15:54 -0700

Hi everyone

We would like to have an AGM in Cape Town in September sometime between the 20th and 30th. Everyone who is interested in coming is welcome. I would like to have as many people there because it would be nice for everyone to meet and we can discuss our plans for the next year.

I would like to remind everyone that we (the admin team) have been working towards getting an application in to form a non-profit organisation in SA. This will make it much easier to raise money (there are many sources that it is essential to get money from) and enter contracts regarding printing etc. Due to an earlier misunderstanding I would like to make it clear that this NPO is a means to an end in SA.

The only things we MUST do at the AGM is approve the constitution for the NPO.

I have attached the constitution for everyone to read. It lives in CVS under other/constitution.tex

Please let me know if you are interested in attending the AGM - I would like to accomodate as many people as possible - due to a lack of funding (as yet) we won't be able to fly all members in for the meeting ;) Iff we can produce a high enough bandwidth connection we will consider VRVS (but thats a BIG IF!).

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

Windows 9x, NT & 2K is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.