fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] New member

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] New member
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:26:43 -0700

Hi everyone

I would like to welcome Nolene to the project. She has already done a
sterling recruiting job and we should have 3 new members next week.
Nolene will be writing a section on the photo-electric effect for us.

I would also like to remind everyone that we have set the date for the
annual general meeting for the non-profit
organisation we are forming in SA and it is 23rd September. Please let
me know if you will be attending.

Have a great weekend

Mark