fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Mailing Lists

From: Mark Horner
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:02:16 -0800

Hi Sam

I really want to do that because we seem to have subject specific (interesting) traffic at sufficient volumes to keep people interested. Savannah has disabled the add mailing list feature! They were doing some upgrades and its been disabled since I got back to the US!

I'll do it as soon as they re-enable the feature.

Mark

Sam Halliday wrote:
hey gang,

mark... how difficult is it to make up a -maths, -physics and -chemistry
lists so we don't have to use -priv so much? we could keep this list for
general stuff though, hopefully it will reduce the traffic on -priv and
open up our plans a lot more to the public... -priv is not archived which
is sometimes good, but mostly bad

i remember this was something that came up at the agm, but we've forgotten
about it

cheers,
Sam