fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Response to Markus, Peter and Marcu

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Response to Markus, Peter and Marcu
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:51:14 -0800

Hi guys

Thanks for the comments. In general I am very happy with the site and it is better structured than the old one.

Peter: Andy is now on holiday (without internet access!!) and I am really no good with fonts etc. (i.e. anything requiring talent). What would you recommend as the best course of action? Just to remove the italics or should we look into other fonts? (You can just email
this to me I don't think it warrants a list discussion.)
The tags issue is, however, a matter of standards and I'll try to fix that tomorrow.

Marcu: The boxes on the left should be super quick to standardise and I'll look into it tomorrow. The hole issue I have no idea about but Sam has been playing with forcing layout lately so I'll ping him on it.

Markus: Thanks - I'll track down the missing content and put it in - not sure what happened there!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"