fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] New Visions Africa

From: Spencer Wheaton
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] New Visions Africa
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:15:10 +0200 (SAST)

Dear FHSST contributors

I received a request yesterday from New Visions Africa for visual material
(pictures etc) to accompany an article that will appear in one of their
issues featuring our project. Owing to the geographical spread of our
contributors we don't have any photos of authors hard at work  :) , but I
did send our logo and the designs for the front covers of our books.

Apparently they heard of our project through the Shuttleworth Foundation,
so the Innovation Bazaar has had yet another positive spin-off.

Regards
Spencer