fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Physics news: optics group at work in San Francisco

From: lglesene
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Physics news: optics group at work in San Francisco
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:00:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

A group is at work in San Francisco to develop content for the optics
section of the physics text.  We met for the first time on Monday and will
continue meeting each Thursday throughout January.

The next meeting is this Thursday at 4:30 at the Morning Due Cafe (17th
and Church, San Francisco).  (Note: future meetings will probably be in
the early afternoon.)  We'll have about 5 people there.

Anyone is welcome to stop by, for one meeting for for several, to spend
some time working or just to see what we're up to!  If you're interested,
email me so I can keep you updated of time/location changes, and I can
give you directions to the cafe, which is easily accessible by public
transit.

Happy working/writing/studying,

Lindsay Glesener
San Francisco State University