Re: [Fle3-users] Re: Fwd: Trouble trying to add a new FLE instance

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Re: Fwd: Trouble trying to add a new FLE instance
Date: Fri Aug 2 11:37:01 2002

Good morning,

I trying to generate a new instance of FLE3 in my PC, I'm running SuSE 8.0
 and I'm using the Zope version that comes with it. But after I filled the
 form I received the follow error message:

Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'security' is not defined

Could you please help me with this issue?

The variable "security" is used in a lot of places. We would need a
complete stack trace to solve this issue. But it seems really weird...
Probably something wrong in the Python or Zope version you're using.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/