Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth download unavailable

From: Garett Shulman
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth download unavailable
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:00:36 -0700

I might be wrong, but I think savannah recently had a security problem and has had parts of their site down. I noticed that the download link was not working last night. I am guessing that it is related to the security issue. -Garett

Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:

Hi,

It looks like your download page disappeared from the repository on
savannah. The link on http://www.fluidsynth.org:

class="link" href="http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=fluid";>Savannah web
site</a>.

returns a