[fluid-dev] OS X midi possibilities

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [fluid-dev] OS X midi possibilities
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:31:40 -0500

Hello -- summer has arived again and I'd like to see if I can get
Fluidsynth and purely software midi (maybe Swami or Clavier +
MidiShare) working for me.

If this is not something that will work out of the box at present,
please let me know where I can best apply myself to help make it a
live possibility.

If it is something I should be able to do with the current state of
the art free software running under OS X, please let me know where I
should be downloading and what compile time options I should use.

My current system is Mac OS X 10.3.2 with an up to date Fink.

Thank you,
Joe

PS.  If it just seems too impossible or far off, let me know that
and I'll install a PPC GNU/Linux or GNU/Darwin.