[fluid-dev] Question on using alsa driver

From: Paul Berry
Subject: [fluid-dev] Question on using alsa driver
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:57:32 -0800

Hello,

I am a new subscriber to this list and I have a question. Using fluidsynth
version 1.0.4-2

I am using fluidsynth with seq24 using the alsa driver and I have two
soundcards in my computer, a pci128 which is hw0:0 and a awe64 which is hw1:0
fluidsynth uses card 0 which is the default but I would like it to use card 1
which is the awe64.

How would I do this? Would it be ffrom the commandline when I start fluidsynth
or in .asoundrc?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul