[fluid-dev] SF2 loader from libInstPatch

From: Miguel Lobo
Subject: [fluid-dev] SF2 loader from libInstPatch
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:46:34 +0200

Hi Josh,

I was planning to replace the SoundFont loader in my code (inherited from FluidSynth as you know) with the corresponding code from libInstPatch (the code would be C++-ified, of course ;)).

At the moment I'm planning to begin from IpatchSF2Reader.c and IpatchRiffParser.c.  Any advice on additional files I may need to look into or anything else that could help me with the porting?

Thanks,
Miguel