Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth with Win32/.NET front end

From: Stuart Johnson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth with Win32/.NET front end
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:16:19 +0100

Has anyone already wrapped
> FluidSynth for use w/ Win32 or .NET apps?   Looking at the source,
> it's probably not a trivial amount of work to do this.  So I'm hoping
> if someone has done this they would be willing to share what
> they know?

Might be worth suggesting fluidsynth for inclusion into the Tao Framework.
http://taoframework.com/about

It supports OpenAL for sound, but I dont think they have any synthesizer support yet.

For what it's worth, I would like to see fluidsynth support OpenAL. It would be rather cool to place sounds in a 3D space.

Stuart.