Re: [fluid-dev] Re: fluid-dev Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Re: fluid-dev Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:19:06 +0100

Stéphane Letz wrote:
> Well, I has asbolutely no special "funning" idea when showing this
> code and just completely forgot about licencing issue. Since
> obviously the MidiShare dependancy is an issue in this case, I was
> thinking that "looking" at some code (basicaly showing how to use the
> CoreMidi API completely outside or any C/C++ debate...) could help
> someone wanting to develop CoreMidi backend. Nothing more!
>
> Not obviously more relevant source code  from others project can be
> used.

Stéphane,

I'm very, very sorry for the tone and the noise generated in the list. Please
excuse me for my unfortunate comment.

Thank you very much for giving us the example. And of course, I'm also very
grateful to you for your work in projects like MidiShare, FluidSynth,
LinuxSampler, and for sharing your code with generosity.

Best regards,
Pedro