[fluid-dev] Fluidsynth to be included in the Fink Package Distribution

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth to be included in the Fink Package Distribution
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:49:29 -0500

Fellow list readers

It is my pleasure to announce that for the upcoming release of fluidsynth-1.0.9, fluidsynth will be available as a fink package. Fink installations (available for OS X users) enable easy compilation and installation of open-source applications. My thanks goes to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas for implementing support for the OS X-native CoreMIDI driver in fluidsynth.

Details regarding installation and program execution will be outlined in the README-OSX document of the next release.

Ebrahim Mayat