[fluid-dev] forward midi events out

From: Joshua Higgins
Subject: [fluid-dev] forward midi events out
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:10:57 +0000

Hi,

I'm writing a custom control surface program for a touch screen which is basically a wrapper that sends cc events to the running fluidsynth. This is how I plan to have it set up:

control wrapper ---> fluidsynth ---> jack connected to ---> wineasio running a FM7 vst

My question is how to get fluidsynth to forward these cc events to midi out on another channel. I've read the router docs but cant make any sense of it.

Thanks.

--
joshua higgins