Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth broken with FluidSynth 1.1.0

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth broken with FluidSynth 1.1.0
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:33:02 +0100

Hi,

finding and reporting a bug should indeed always be considered like a present. Thanks to this report, the bug is found, fixed and eliminated. I still remember the first time I learnt this fundamental rule of software development. It was enlightening.

And bravo to all of you who contributed to the v1.1.0 ! Sorry not to have been able to participate this time...

Cheers !