Re: [fluid-dev] More commits on the way to 1.1.1

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] More commits on the way to 1.1.1
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:30:32 -0800

Hello Rui,

I committed some changes which adds a new function fluid_synth_unset_program() and finalizes API for fluid_synth_get_channel_info().

Attached is a patch against qsynth 0.3.4 which adds support for the new fluid_synth_get_channel_info() for thread safety. It also supports older versions of FluidSynth by checking the version constants.

With the other changes I just committed and provided no one complains, version 1.1.1 should be released shortly. Speak up if there is something I overlooked, that you think should be in 1.1.1.

Cheers!

Josh