[fluid-dev] Pending FluidSynth 1.1.1 release

From: josh
Subject: [fluid-dev] Pending FluidSynth 1.1.1 release
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:39:52 -0800

Hello David and others,

I haven't heard any reports of problems, so I guess that means everything is working perfectly! ;)

Do you think we should exercise our new release candidate policy for this release? 1.1.1-rc1 or 1.1.1

If anyone has tested the latest SVN, reports would be most welcome, success or failures. Thanks!

Josh