[fluid-dev] Re: soundfont loader bug

From: josh
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: soundfont loader bug
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:52:50 -0800

Hello Krzysiek,

I'm CC'ing the FluidSynth development list on this, since I don't have much time to work on FluidSynth at the moment. Perhaps someone else will look into it. Feel free to open a bug on the FluidSynth Trac site as well (http://fluidsynth.resonance.org), which would help keep track of it.

Best regards,
Josh

Quoting "0o.sound.o0" <address@hidden>:
Hello,

 there is a bug somewhere in the code (currently I am trying to find
the proper portion of code) which is causing that when a soundfont
consists of various samples named in same way, fluidsynth does not
distinguish between them.
 For example there are two key zones consisting of  two different
samples named "GrandPiano". Zone1 has "GrandPiano" (1) assigned and
Zone2 has "GrandPiano" (2). The result is that I can hear the same
piano sample in both zones.

Best regards,
Krzysiek