Re: [fluid-dev] Defect reports still new

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Defect reports still new
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 13:17:23 -0800

Quoting Kevin Fishburne <address@hidden>:

       On 03/04/2010 09:37 PM, Laurent Blume wrote: Anecdotically,
earlier this week, I saw a job offer paying 40 rupees per 1000
captcha words typed...

I didn't know Zelda currency was real, but what was the link to that
site? I need some extra cash...

On another note, probably covered previously, MT-32
sampler/synthesizer support with SysEx would be badass. The ROM would
have to be hosted in some lawless yet Internet-enabled country, of
course, but legions of old farts would flock to FluidSynth were it
the case.

I think MT-32 support is rather low on the priorities list. It would be interesting to know what the age distribution is of FluidSynth users. Perhaps we could use some more in the old farts category :)

        KEVIN FISHBURNE

Cheers.

Elimar Green (AKA Josh)