[fluid-dev] OS X build

From: Sven Meier
Subject: [fluid-dev] OS X build
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:25:00 +0200

Hi all,

I've just built fluidsynth on OS X but it seems I've forgotten some details on how it worked the last time ;).

I had to add an include to fluid_coreaudio.c or the build would have complained about an undeclared 'ComponentDescription’:
#include <CoreServices/CoreServices.h>

Any idea what might have required this change?

BTW why is it that the resulting shared library is named "Fluidsynth"? Wouldn't libfluidsynth.dylib be more appropriate?

Thanks

Sven