[fluid-dev] FluidSynth Integration in iOS

From: Leo Quigao
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth Integration in iOS
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:46:22 +0800

Hi, I was able to create a static library out of the FluidSynth source code using http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fluidsynth/wiki/FluidSynthOnIphone. Using that library, my iOS project compiles flawlessly. However I am stuck on making the it sound. I believe what is missing is a supported audio driver needed for FluidSynth to function correctly.

What I'm looking for I think is this http://fluidsynth.sourceforge.net/api/index.html#UsingSynth but I can't find helpful source code around the web about it. I imagine connecting FluidSynth with one of IOS' native audio frameworks like AudioUnit or OpenAL. Can anyone help, I understand little about buffers and stuff. Thanks.

Leo