Re: [fluid-dev] Another application using FluidSynth announced

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Another application using FluidSynth announced
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:23:52 +0200

It looks like in order to use the AdHoc install system you need to
collect the appropriate devices id’s and then create the appropriate
provisioning profiles for your 100 Ad hoc users. So a recompile could
conceivably be a different 100 users. I have not done this myself, but
I do have a Mac Mini with XCode on and I do own an iPhone4, so have
taken a very brief look at the dev environment.