Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling FS - getting errors

From: BCA
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling FS - getting errors
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:22:46 +0200

Hi Dan,

thank you, this I had done already - regretfully this cannot be the reason.
Somewhere there's a build command asking for "portaudio.lib" whilest the name
of the library is "portaudio_x86.lib" (named automatically by the default
portaudio build process). I just renamed the file and it was found, but I
didn't find the offending code so far. Hm.