[fluid-dev] new gnome fluidsynth gui

From: Kevin Seifert
Subject: [fluid-dev] new gnome fluidsynth gui
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:00:09 -0600

Hi,

I started writing a new graphical interface for FluidSynth, as a gnome alternative to QSynth.  It's built more like a classic synth interface, where a user can quickly see all available sound fonts and search/cycle through them (like voices).

Let me know if you see any possible improvements, or have any suggestions.   Here's the code (with screen shots):

    https://github.com/sevkeifert/fluidsynth-gui

It's been tested with:

    xubuntu 14.04
    Python 2.7 (requires wxpython)
    fluidsynth 1.1.6 / jackd 1.9.10

It's using the fluidsynth socket interface (over port 9800).

Thanks,
Kevin Seifert