Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth

From: Ben Gonzales
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:13:50 +1000

Hi Jean-Jacques.

I've read the pdf doc and understand a lot of it, but I don't understand the need for the "base" channels. Does it mean you need less cpu to run Fluidsynth?

The legato effect looks really useful. How do I test this patch? Download the latest git and re-compile? Add the patch somehow?

Please excuse my ignorance.

Ben