[fluid-dev] fluidsynth 1.1.7 has been released

From: Tom M.
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth 1.1.7 has been released
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 10:22:31 +0200

Dear community,

after long time of inactivity, development for fluidsynth got rolling again, leading to the 1.1.7 maintenance release I hereby announce.

Highlights of this release include the support of MuseScore's vorbis compressed SF3 files (thanks to fabiangreffrath). We also addressed a license issue and consistently re-licensed fluidsynth under the terms of the LGPL-2.1+. As usual there are plenty of bug fixes and a few other new features, so feel free to check out the changelog.

NOTE: fluidsynth's home is now to be found at Github: https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth

Download: https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/releases/tag/v1.1.7
API: http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/
Website: http://www.fluidsynth.org