[fluid-dev] Toolchain files for FluidSynth

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: [fluid-dev] Toolchain files for FluidSynth
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:14:51 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
from the message included here:

https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/pull/275

I attached the toolchain files that I'm using for cross compiling FluidSynth
for Windows, by using CYGWIN as environment. One script generates the 32 bit
version, while the other one generates the 64 bit version. They could be used
also on other POSIX hosts, or they could be easily adapted for cross-compiling
other targets.

Following the suggestion written in that link, I'm starting a thread here
onthis topic.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.