Re: [fluid-dev] Query regarding FluidSynth

From: Aaron Laws
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Query regarding FluidSynth
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:56:21 -0400

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Swapnil Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Aron,

Thanks for the response. I might be a little unclear in my query. What I want is given a MIDI file and a soundfont, I want to get a wav file out of that. Not sure if this is what you answered in your last email. Thank you.

Regards.
Swapnil.

That is a different query, but just as possible. However, fluidsynth won't help you with this endeavor to my knowledge. You'll want a soundfont editing software such as swami or polyphone.

In Christ,
Aaron Laws