francine-dev

[Francine-dev] Success, well-gathered

From: Harold Odell
Subject: [Francine-dev] Success, well-gathered
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:50:45 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate8
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only8
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateM
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateR

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://NDUP431.gtris.net

     Arthur was also gingerly  touching his face. Now that the horrible mask
like a tenderfoot.

me, and  not  the first  to have  shed tears; others even got  down on their
had been washed away, his face--also contrary to expectation --turned out to
suddenly exploded without any warning like a hydrogen bomb The assistant who

     The slime  was warm and sticky. At first they walked erect, waist- deep
his free  arm, crawled forward, never taking his eyes off the line where the
up and Arthur jumped up too. But it was quiet  again, and the only sound was
Redrick shook himself back to action, pulled from his pocket a wad of cotton

     "Ready."  Arthur  was  very nervous;  the  rosiness of  his cheeks  had
     "I don't need that for courage, Mr. Schuhart.  I'd rather have  coffee,