francine-dev

[Francine-dev] sick

From: Trudy Mayfield
Subject: [Francine-dev] sick
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:03:39 -0000

And you saidyourself you thought it might be.
Mary, now that Im talkin to you I might as well cruiseright ahead and say whats on my mind.
Azures gold breastpin quivered with the stir of emotion beneathit. Compared to them Im all of a hundred and twenty. By the time youre a hundred, I said to him,youll be young enough to have the croup.
I dont think you should talk about beinglonely, Captain David. Mary, inyour note you wrote that you wanted to see me on a matter ofbusiness.
He had sent word that hewould do so just before supper time. If only shehad heeded Captain Cummings advice and had not bought the Borodastock.
Azures gold breastpin quivered with the stir of emotion beneathit.
Later, as his business grew, he gave his attention tothat. Im thankful its pretty nigh dark already, she declared withfervor. Captain Cummings, will you let me talk to you?
The veinof ore which the new company had been working was far less richthan at first.
Then she thanked him again fortaking the trouble to climb the hill in such a gale. Captain Cummings may be here any moment now.
When thehousekeeper got on that subject it required desperate measures tostop her.
This last sentence was not precisely a question, but there was ahint of question in it.
What was psssing behind that granitic mask? Getclear of Wapatomac and Azure Crisp and the front fence and the catand the teakettle.