francine-dev

[Francine-dev] The newest Tired of being left behind ?

From: Sheryl
Subject: [Francine-dev] The newest Tired of being left behind ?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:40:19 -0700

Only 2 Weeks Required
Academic Qualifications available from prestigious NON-ACC REDITED uni
versities.

Do you have the  knowledge and the experience but lack  the qualifications?

Are you  getting turned down time and time again for the job of your dreams bec
ause you just don't have the right l etters after your name?

Get the prestig e that you deserve today!

Move ahead in your career today!

B achelors, Maste rs and P hD's available i n your field!

No examinations! No classes! No textbooks!

Call to register and receive your qual ifications within days!

24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Confidentiality assured!

Please call:
  1-206-350-4527
Calls returned promptly

A guilty conscience needs no accuser.  Easy come, easy go In for a penny, in
for a pound A bad penny always turns up. Nah mind how pumpkin vine run, he must
dry up one day. None but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches Sticks and
stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me Always yield to
temptation, because it may not pass your way again.