francine-dev

[Francine-dev] its guardedly

From: Emmanuel Burks
Subject: [Francine-dev] its guardedly
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:34:23 +0200

This is far more complicated.
Then there's the mad cow problem where people's entire lively hood has been destroyed and they don't even get aid! which makes it very hard to hear. in Airdrie the other day I saw a new form of crosswalk.
M-woi-hoi-hoi is all I have to say.
Maybe I'll see another "accidentally honest ad" today. That leaves downloading for yourself. Also included in the is the CD case artwork and all that. Maybe I'll see another "accidentally honest ad" today. The dealer looks at the guy and pats him on the back.
As a car I hate them. She'd already hit him; her back end and front end where a mess in actual fact and she almost totaled her car by meeting with mine.
who honestly thinks that's going to improve matters? Anyway, when a pedestrian steps onto one of these sidewalks all the traffic is supposed to stop and the pedestrian cross.
On the each side facing both ways is the sign of someone walking across the street.
if they can't get it right then why waste money or at least time looking for them?
What is the world coming to?
I come to your place, I hear a track I really like playing on your computer. Well so far it's great.
Do you realise that it's the only shift key I've ever used?
I guess lately I've been of the opinion that Canada is too big. You're in your car to move 'cause you hope it's faster then walking. I think it's a great idea.
This is really an Albertan thing since I'm not sure that crosswalks exist everywhere. since the DJ doesn't advertise what they're playing. Although strictly speaking a roundabout starts with a yield sign, with no one comming you can just keep driving. And with good reason too for some of them!