francine-dev

[Francine-dev] Quotes.com It will explode tomorrow

From: Quotes.com ark
Subject: [Francine-dev] Quotes.com It will explode tomorrow
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:18:10 -0600

Catch not at the shadow and lose the substance Never be afraid to sit awhile and think
Price increase 32% In 3 Days as T J S S Announces They
Are Unaffected By Recent Ban Against Online Gambling!

Company: TAJ Systems
T J S S
Price: $0.225
Short Term Estimate: $1.50
Volume: Up 1770% From Last Friday
Note: $1 Million Prize Money Tournament Starts in 8 Days

The US Ban on O n l i n e G a m b l i n g is creating a huge shift in the industry to
foreign markets. T J S S is way ahead of the game. Based out of Europe
they are able to forge on in providing the hottest new game to hit the Net
and at the same time bring it to the Two largest gambling markets in the
world, Asian and India, which are as of yet virtually untapped.

Folks we have only 8 more days till the big $1 Million 3 C a r d P o k e r
Tournament Begins. This one has climbed 32% in just 3 days, and the
volume more than doubled today.

Just think, i n v e s t o r s have already made 32% on their money,
don’t waste anymore time, get in First thing Thursday morning
and see how high it goes in the next 8 days
.

Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive
Some pork-knockers does only clear track fuh monkey run race.Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me A new broom sweeps clean, but the old brush knows all the corners.

Be first at the feast, and last at the fight None so deaf as those who will not hear Good things come in small packages.
Virtual reality is its own reward. Still waters run deep In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Man is King

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious. Look good, feel good Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs than a fool in his folly
Moon ah run till daylight ketch am.