francine-dev

[Francine-dev] Serious letter. You have to read.

From: William Mcguire
Subject: [Francine-dev] Serious letter. You have to read.
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:45:25 -0060

The great predictions are made. The increase is up to 70% recently.
(MXXR) is the gainful deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil company exceeded all its expectations. One time this data hits the outdoors there will be no stopping this one. nowadays it's about 0.022 but we are thinking it to triple. Once the announcement is made and the PR gets into full swing.
Don't lose moment and miss out.  We propose you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and time is limited. They say that Monday is the day it will blast off. Take a position before that happens.