freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Problem with receiving output from freehoo

From: Tom Moore
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Problem with receiving output from freehoo
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:35:37 -0500

Hi guys.
I've just installed Freehoo with libyahoo2-0.7.4 and when I login in to Yahoo I
get a prompt where I can type in commands that looks like:
~qp~>
I tried typing in some of the commands listed in the info manual and I can't
get any feedback from Freehoo except for the prompt.
Are the commands not being sent to the server?
I can see a connection out to the yahoo messaging server viewing the output
from netstat, but am not getting output from Freehoo itself.

Anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,
Tom