freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Re: 3.2.0 installation problem

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Re: 3.2.0 installation problem
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:51:52 -0800

,----[ John Kerr Anderson <address@hidden> ]
| Hello,
|
| I've really enjoy using Freehoo.  I wanted to install the lastest
| release, but this is what happened when I did:
|
| minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0# ls
| AUTHORS  ChangeLog    Makefile.in  TODO        config.h.in
| configure.ac src
| BUGS     INSTALL      NEWS         aclocal.m4  config.log   doc
| COPYING  Makefile.am  README       autogen.sh  configure    extensions
|
| minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0# ./configure
| configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..
| minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0#
`----

# ./autogen.sh
# ./configure

Run ./autogen.sh first. It will do.

I am using latest auto tools. My "make dist" did not copy these
dependent scripts into release tar ball. I re-upload a new release tar
ball for to make others life easy.

Next release of Freehoo will include a new extension that will auto
complete all known words from the dictionary upon hitting tab.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31