fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] assist assist

From: Ada Best
Subject: [Fsfc-private] assist assist
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:24:40 -0000

Trap them with cute dogs. My father in law's computer had some problems.
I went to do some cover for one of my counterparts whilst he was on 'oliday. I've not had a go for a while, so it's time to fling more mud in Gary's big stupid, flat face.
It's just a matter of stopping and starting to get things moving as much as possible. Let me know and I'll work out how much your twaddle actually costs Sun readers and print the figures next week.
He said he loves that sort of stuff. There is always more work to do.
I fixed them while listening to Mr. I took photos for my next submission to IoD inside. We didn't see anything, fortunately but I kept thinking that she was standing right next to me the whole time.
What do I need to overcome before my personality is solidified. He's a crazy-ass pervert and all he talks about is sex. There is no guarantee about the number of performances she makes within that month, and she can be booted out at any stage.
There is always more work to do. Lots of things changing. You're going to have dogs and lots of them. Which I think is fair enough really. The ritual was described as being like "an epileptic octopus opening a bag of flour".
Lots of things changing. But now, now that it fulfills what they think is in their best interest, they'll adopt it whole heartedly and eventually the truth will be left to the few of us who were paying attention then.
I AM NOT HAPPY' and some of it was 'oh, it works.