fsukgov

[Free Software in UK Gov] Pugh & I-Player

From: Aidan McGuire
Subject: [Free Software in UK Gov] Pugh & I-Player
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:25:08 +0000

John Pugh MP tackled Mark Thompson BBC Chief Exec about I-Player at the Public Accounts Committee yesterday. Should be online on parliamentlive.tv today. Once the link is up wonder could people please pass it along to interested lists? Thompson had to correct his evidence at end of session. He wrongly claimed that the i-player was fully functional and was then corrected on this point by John. In addition Thompson told the committee it would be 2 years before a fully functional device would be available.

Aidan