gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] accomplice

From: Monica Cash
Subject: [Gallium-announce] accomplice
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:35:48 -0400

The idea is to transition my blogroll into a a series of tags that allow me to access the various RSS Feeds I read through tags. Since I am of the opinion that moments like these are the gateway to learning itself, I will attempt to connect to their insights.
Of course, this rough list is just brainstorming and new questions are welcome.
I've already set a nation and played for a few days.
IBM tarjoaa Suomessa tietotekniikka-alan palveluita, ratkaisuja, laitteistoja ja ohjelmistoja.
Plan ahead and enjoy some great savings with these deals to Fiji! Both Stephen and Will describe, in personal terms, a sense of reinvention that is occurring in their lives.
As Lisa points out in her wonderful title to entry, beauty can and does from tragedy.
Since I am of the opinion that moments like these are the gateway to learning itself, I will attempt to connect to their insights.
Theories of learning also tend to originate from a small group, that is, the research community of academics. Admittedly, this is not the best response but it is a fact that we have already built mountains of theories about learning.
What are you waiting for? Would you like them over hard?
Travel from the East Coast to London flying Virgin Atlantic and save!
In "Private Warriors,".
In a mythological sense, we are calling down the spirit of learning from the mountain and invite consideration of learning through mystery.
Yesterday I read a wonderful entry by Stephen Downes that linked me to yet another fascinating entry by Will Richardson. No one I am aware of can articulate the precise relationship that is imagined to exist between schooling and learning or training and learning.
As Lisa points out in her wonderful title to entry, beauty can and does from tragedy. It is currently in draft form and the project committee is interested in feedback.
Would you like them over hard?
These moments, to my thinking, are the most powerful moments in learning.