gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] news

From: Scott Blake
Subject: [Gallium-announce] news
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:25:48 -0000

Hi Lois, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Ila.

elizabeth now expected that she would produce a letter for her from charlotte,
as it seemed the
"perhaps it will be as well if you discourage his coming here so very often. at
least, you should