gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] allude

From: Ranald Price
Subject: [Gallium-dev] allude
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:59:25 +0400

They invented a new kind of entertainment.
Wow, cool looks and it works! If your logs tell you a lot of people are going to your site map, try making it the home page for a day.
com for full links, other content, and more!
They needed something simpler.
com for full links, other content, and more! It was a catastrophe. and how to benefit from both mindsets.
Get your business a Net promoter score. The advertising was terrible. this is not expensive stuff. Nurture and protect invention teams. Our medical insurance paid, so cash was not the problem.
Every mind is a room packed with archaic furniture.
Some are more skillful than others. You need a solid customer metric.
Despite my resistance, we made a version with hardware. All of us at Intuit do this.
The answer to this is, of course, marketing. Of course consumers would never have asked for computers in their homes.
All of us at Intuit do this. The users were totally stumped by what we thought was obvious.
Even Barry bonds, steroids or not, is not getting that.
Malcolm McLean was a trucker who observed tremendous amounts of delay in transferring merchandise: unloading and loading to and from ships. Here are my notes from his talk. This gives people an occasion to briefly pitch their findings to an audience on the scale of a thousand.
The advertising was terrible.
But Dan got green lights because he kept answering the questions. The idea was to leave a slight trail, that bugs would get some on themselves and it would not kill them instantly, so they could make it back to the nest and kill the other bugs. Here is one prototype they called Taxtasy. Nurture and protect invention teams.
Intuit founder Scott Cook opened the conference.