gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] gimmick blab

From: Claudius Shields
Subject: [Gallium-dev] gimmick blab
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:26:44 +0200

This is still fairly experimental, so we'd love to get your feedback and input on how to make it even more useful.
If a remote server dies, I'd need to push all the bits there from my artificially slow DSL or Cable connection at home. If a remote server dies, I'd need to push all the bits there from my artificially slow DSL or Cable connection at home.
Au primit Mentiune, la Categoria Software Educational. It has certainly accounted for billions and billions of "pageviews" over the years. Children as well as staff at Roslyn Park School in Aspley were shocked by the news. Download, print and distribute! Given that I already use rsync for much of my backup system, this is highly appealing.
Marian Tache, de la Colegiul W. Given that I already use rsync for much of my backup system, this is highly appealing.
This is one less Unix box I have to spend any time administering. Just as with the last bubble, it's reached the point that you can't trust any of the numbers that are being floated concerning today's popular sites.
Among his reasons are Ajax and RSS. I can know how many subscribers I have to my feed, thanks to Feedburner. Lucram acum la propunerile finale.
But why else might I do this?
Given that I already use rsync for much of my backup system, this is highly appealing. Cat mai multe voturi!
It's currently available only for Windows.
Au primit Mentiune, la Categoria Software Educational.
Obtii un RSS pe care il poti monitoriza sau afisa in weblog-ul tau.
It has certainly accounted for billions and billions of "pageviews" over the years. This is still fairly experimental, so we'd love to get your feedback and input on how to make it even more useful.
Here's what I've discovered, followed by my requirements. That is, which metrics are broadly applicable to sites that employ similar technology for very different activities?
Best of all is the video they made. It's currently available only for Windows. It's currently available only for Windows.
This little image amused me though.