gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] Cyrillic translations

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] Cyrillic translations
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:39:59 +0100

Hi,

Евгений Ростовцев wrote:
I still find it difficult to localize Application in a consistent way,
several apps in GAP don't have any localization provision yet. But are
you interested in trying to enhance this situation?
Sorry, this is strong to me.

what do you mean? that it is a too big task?

I can provide you the English strings, I will do the coding part.

Do you have means of writing Cyrillic characters as unicode encoded
chars as \uNNN in plain ascii?
No :(
Darn, I found however that it is the best way to have localizable strings in plain ascii. I will ask again the gnustep-dev mailing list.

Riccardo