gcl-devel

Re: macOS status

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: macOS status
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 08:03:35 -0500

Greetings, and happy holidays!

Thank you for the link to the 'github/macports/runs' area.  I may need a
little tutorial on how to parse the information there.  Have there been
three attempts for example?  The last one is marked green, but there
appears to be no build log there.

Do I understand correctly that 'gcl-devel' has not yet successfully
built here, but has in your private environment, using exactly the same
code?  I'm a little confused as the failing log indicates the
posix_spawn has not been applied.

Frame stack overflows have nothing to do with excessive memory usage,
and simply refers to the rather limited static internal stack GCL keeps
around to track frames.  This can be expanded at the configure command
line, but I doubt that would help as this usually is a symptom of some
other error.

I have a github account.  Is there any way to get remote ssh access into
this environment so I can see what is going on?

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org