gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] option to hide/deactivate the extcolumn

From: Martin Kvapil
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] option to hide/deactivate the extcolumn
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:14:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Marcus,

option to sort files by extension is useful, but it should not to show the
extension twice, in the file name column and in the extension column again.

martan

Dne 11. červen 2003, Marcus Bjurman, <address@hidden> napsal:

Hi Frederik,

I've heard this before, but I can't understand why people don't want that
column. In my opinion it's super-useful to be able to sort the files by
their extension.

However a feature where you can choose what columns to show and in which
order is planned. That should solve your problem too.

/Marcus