gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] [Fwd: Re: Gnome Commander]

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: [gcmd-dev] [Fwd: Re: Gnome Commander]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:05:23 +0100

I wrote to GWARE Gnome...

Here comes the answer:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Gnome Commander
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:34:06 -0600
From: Erik Hanson <erik at gware.org>
To: Magnus Stålnacke <jemamo at telia.com>

On Mar 18, 2006, at  3:37 PM, Magnus Stålnacke wrote:

Hi.

Hello,

I am the webmaster of the Gnome Commander project,
i just want to tip you about that program, that it
could be a good candidate in the GWARE "extra".

I've looked it over and it looks nice and well done. It's
definitely a candidate for our extra/ set.

As I'm sure you're aware, GNOME 2.14.0 was just released. We
are hard at work trying make this next release of GWARE
available. I personally don't have a Rev. G machine available,
but one of the other devs might. If they do, I hope they will
time, you can expect it to be added to Rev. H.

I am a slacker my self and i came to think of GWARE when i
was searching around for distribution packages to put links
to on our downloadpage. I could not find any Slackpack
repositry containing Gnome Commander...

Thanks for thinking of us, I hope we can add it to the extra/
set soon.

Erik