gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] TODO file

From: Micha
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] TODO file
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 02:41:26 +0200

| > * Umounting a device via middle click on device button
| Unomunting a device via device toolbar button - OK, but middle click
| would be a bit confusing, as middle click is used nowhere in gcmd...

Hey wait ? You move one dir up with middle click, this is kind of 'do it
backwards'
too. I use this all the time, click in -- click out.
For me, middle click unmounting would fit intuitivly in very well.

| IMHO better way is to use for that purpose SHIFT+click (see: connect FTP
| - CTRL+F, disconnect CTRL+SHIFT+F; select all file - CTRL+A, deselect
| all - CTRL+SHIFT+A, ...)

After all, i can live with that too ;)

| BTW - I've rearranged a bit TODO layout, it's more compatible with
| Micha's document now

great !
However, since i posted this draft TODO my legacy text is obsdolete,
and already deleted. I'll go to put some stuff into bugzilla, next month.

   °
 /\/