gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander 1.2.0

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander 1.2.0
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 20:27:52 +0200

Piotr Eljasiak wrote:
On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 20:38 +0200, Magnus Stålnacke wrote:

Wrong paths in help?

See attached pic.

Have installed the latest gcmd with `make install` ?

Yes.. you wanted it tested ;-)

This way i actually use it (i do have backups on
everything of importance).

Unstable? Security? Well.. i do not think it is less
stable or whatever, than the 1.1.7 i have installed
in /usr, i actually think it is better, the difference
between them is not big, and this 1.2.0-testing do have
some bugs fewer, and just maybe some new. My hwole OS is
a bit "testing". Though i have not used this gcmd CVS
version much yet, the summer came almost instantly this
year up here in the north. Last week most of the snow was
still around, temperatures below zeero, this week allmost
all snow is gone, yeasterday it was 22 degrees, today 26...
So i have had a lot to do after work, some gardening work
and so on. We where expecting a very late spring, but
that changed in a couple of days :-)