gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] fixes for some warnings

From: koos
Subject: [gcmd-dev] fixes for some warnings
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:40:04 +0200

Hello Piotr,

When doing a chmod or chown through the file-properties dialog i
noticed that the following warning appears in the terminal window.

CRITICAL **: void gnome_cmd_dir_file_changed(GnomeCmdDir*, const
gchar*): assertion `GNOME_CMD_IS_FILE (finfo)' failed

This is caused by the fact that in the functions 'gnome_cmd_file_chmod'
and 'gnome_cmd_file_chown' (in gnome-cmd-file.cc) the function
'gnome_cmd_dir_file_changed' was called with the wrong parameters. It
expects an uri_string as the second parameter, but only a filename
was passed as the second parameter. The attached diff fixes this.

Furthermore I changed the naming of some arguments in some of functions
in 'gnome-cmd-dir.h'. According to the header file these functions
expect a filename but when I looked at the cc-files the functions were
expecting uri strings.

Finally I changed the argument 'filename' into 'absolute_filename' in
the function 'gnome_cmd_dir_get_absolute_path_uri' as this seems more
logical.

good luck,

koos